Free Online Event: Preparing your business for post-COVID success with PWP
Waterfront BID Members, you’re invited to our FREE webinar on how to meet NEW employment laws, upgrade your workplace policies, and prepare your business for success in the new year.
Who’s it for?
Business owners and HR pros looking to protect their people and get the best for their businesses in 2021.
What will I learn?
During the webinar, our business experts will give you practical advice on how to:
• Update your employee contracts, handbooks, and other essential documents to comply with employment laws and boost staff performance.
• Meet the latest COVID-secure guidelines and make it easier to bring people back to work when the time comes.
• Overcome problems with staff behaviour, performance, attendance, and attitude quickly and safely.
• Understand the new rules on furlough to access much-needed government grants until the end of March 2021.
• And protect your business from tribunal claims if you need to make tough HR choices.
Your webinar is presented by experts from Peninsula, the UK’s largest HR and employment law consultancy.
How do I register?
If you are interested in attending, please Call: 0844 892 2771 or alternatively Email: email@example.com and quote 46392
The event is completely free to attend, but spaces are limited, so please book your place now to avoid missing out.
All joining instructions for the event, including the link for the Lifesize Room, will be sent out in the morning of the event to all registered delegates.