Waterfront BID members please follow the guidance below wherever possible:
• All businesses should take responsibility for outdoor queuing
• Do not allow your queue to encroach on another business
• Queues should run parallel to your building to allow maximum space for pedestrians
• Queues can extend into side streets where this will not obstruct pedestrian flow
• Any pavement markings must be temporary and easy to remove.
• Where possible, larger stores should have separate entry or exit doors
For more tips including toolkits and self print posters, see our section dedicated to reopening your business safely on the Waterfront >> www.waterfrontbid.co.uk/reopening-to-public-safely