Following the success of the Trail in 2016 and by popular demand, the Snowflake Trail will be back for Christmas 2017!
The trail will run for six weeks from Sunday 26 November into the new year.
This year we’re asking as many businesses as possible to get involved and display a Snowflake in their windows.
All you need to do is:
1) Purchase a Snowflake (if you don’t already have one) that’s a minimum size of 45cm in diameter.
2) Send an email to Sky Cole - email@example.com by Friday 6 October confirming that you have a suitable Snowflake and would like to be included.
3) Display your Snowflake and its name from 26 November 2017 to 7 January 2018
1) Name each Snowflake and provide participating businesses with their Snowflake’s name on an A4 poster for display
2) Create a leaflet listing all the businesses taking part
3) Market and promote the 2017 Snowflake Trail
Families will be encouraged to collect any ten Snowflake names and enter into a prize draw to win hamper prizes.
If your business would like to donate a prize for inclusion in one of the hampers for the Snowflake Trail winners, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
If you are unsure where to purchase a Snowflake, please contact Sky Cole for more information.