WATERFRONT SNOWFLAKE TRAIL - LAST DAY TODAY!
Enjoy a family day out and collect the names of the 20 Snowflakes located at the Royal William Yard, Millbay, Hoe, Barbican and Sutton Harbour - all within walking distance of one another.
The Trail runs from 18 November 2016 to 3 January 2017 and there are some fantastic prizes to be won!
Fill out the entry form telling us where they are, then send in your form.
Click here for your Snowflake Trail leaflet.
Entrants can win 1 of 11 prizes:
- An Apple iPAD mini 2
- One of three family tickets to the National Marine Aquarium
- Free entry for a family to climb Smeaton's Tower lighthouse
- A VIP tour for four of Nancy Astor's former residence at Eliot Terrace
- A VIP lunch at the Duke of Cornwall Hotel
- A high speed rib ride around Plymouth Sound
- One of two Barbican Christmas hampers
- Cream Tea for two at Boston Tea Party
Terms and Conditions
Competition opens on 18 November 2016 and closes on 3 January 2017.
Only fully and accurately completed forms will be entered into the prize draw.
All qualifying entries received on or before Monday 9 January 2017 will be entered into the prize draw.
Winners will be pulled from a hat on Wednesday 11 January 2017.
Only one entry is permitted per person.
Plymouth Waterfront Partnership (PWP) will not share any details provided on the entry forms