Covid-19 Business Support: We're Here To Help
Updated: 9th April 2021
• Update on outstanding ARG grants and upcoming LRSG (Feb 16th - March 31st 2021)
• Applications for new Restart Grants now open (12th April 2021)
For more information about the ARG and LRSG grant schemes, including how to apply, please see: investplymouth.co.uk/business-grants.
GUIDES & TOOLKITS
FREE ONLINE COURSES / WEBINAIRS
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Plymouth Waterfront Partnership has been working closely with Plymouth City Council and other partners to inform Waterfront BID Members of the rapid changes and enable them to receive support and grants and funds released by the Government.
The BID’s role is as important as ever, representing over 900 businesses across the Barbican, Sutton Harbour, Queen Anne’s Battery, Hoe, Millbay, Royal William Yard, Mount Batten and Mayflower Marina. We are doing everything we can to support the Waterfront business community during these difficult times.
Our key priority right now is helping bring footfall back to the Waterfront in a safe, controlled manner.
Your Waterfront BID is also:
• Continuing to lobby on behalf of businesses for further support.
• Working with our partners on a co-ordinated approach to opening up the city.
• Provide you with the information you need to re-open safely.
• Helping establish our plans for long-term recovery.
We will continue to keep you informed, with regular updates on support and guidance available to you, and to help keep you, your staff and customers safe. Please check our website, social media channels on Facebook and Twitter and newsletters for the latest information.